NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marriage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Marriage   Marriage EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm

A few things I would love to see added to the marriage side of things.

1) Some sort of notice in your score card. I.e. like they do with religion and guild and titles, ect.

2) A addition within the 'who' list. I.e.--> "name, male dog, mage, **" .Off to the side where the titles go it could have a small extra bit that says, husband, and still have room for the titles. Mayhaps in blue to contrast the red of titles. But only the married couple can see it.

3) The ablity to join your bank accounts into one. Not auto but something that you do at the bank like for instance when you oppen an account. You could do the same thing in that fashion. Mayhaps even have two accounts a pice, one personal one that you had before and the joint or it could just be that you have to close the old one and open a joint together either way is fine by me.

So those are the things that I would like to see added to married couples.

Is this asking to much do you think? Or dose this sound like a reasionable thing to ask and have implamented?

What are your thoughts on this?

Rob.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
abandonthyhope

abandonthyhope

Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage   Marriage EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 pm

I like all of the above ideas. Perhaps it'd be better if there was a seperate list to view who's married to who. Something as simple as "married". Having the title husband or wife appearing only on your personal who list seems sort of pointless to me, even more so if the idea of never being able to completely forget your spouse is implemented. It would also be neat if there was a date, time, and sort of countdown.. or countup rather.. on the scorecard to show exactly how long the two have been married.
Back to top Go down

Marriage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Game help. :: Game Mechanics-
Jump to: