NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams that will never come true.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dreams that will never come true. Empty
PostSubject: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Heres a good starter, pose a good idea or something that you would like to see ic in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 am

Horses
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Horses would truly be something nice to see in the game, an alternate means for transportation than walking everywhere. I don't think many would disagree that this would be an awesome addition to NW.
Back to top Go down
Abraxis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 pm

I think custom weapons would be cool. As in Merchants make a weapon with a custom name and description and the strength and durability of the weapon is dependent on the Merchant's skills... It doesn't really seem far fetched but each time I've seen it be proposed its been shot down.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:16 pm

They had something akin to that, only it was just sword types, damage supposedly dependant on merchant skills, only the swords were bugged so that they were always hitting as hard as they could, and any guild could use them.
Back to top Go down
Abraxis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:26 pm

I don't see the problem with that Wink

They could've just made a bunch of skills;
forgedagger
forgesword
forgeblunt
forgestaff

And just change the type from sword to dagger to blunt and to staff, couldn't be too hard?
I'd like to see that.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Of course you don't see the problem with that, but the swords ignored the various armor classes throughout the game, always hitting something like it was warm butter, which completely takes the fun out of the game, combatwise. They were great weapons, but admin, rather than fixing something, just deletes it.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:03 am

Something I've always wanted to see is more medium level gear that's easier to obtain than having a large or overly strong group. It's hard right now for two mid level chars to get some good gear.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 am

I agree. there's bad gear, and there's good gear. Not much in the middleground at all.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:11 pm

I've always thought that being a cleric, there should be some sort of 'pray' command. Not for when you die , but for clergy to use in the Temple to pray to their Deity. Some sort of timer on it but it would allow you to enter into a state of prayer perhaps for a few minutes and either enter a prayer to one's God/Godess, or maybe it would just be required to achieve a new level or advance. Don't have all the details worked out but it just seems odd not to have such a skill in place already.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I actually like the pray idea. I'd suggest more than just beginning to pray, continues to pray, finishes his prayer. Actually have it require imput rather than a nice excuse to idle. Though perhaps it wouldn't go amiss to have it available to everyone. Maybe Temple specific, maybe not. But I'm sure the Dahks have as many ceremonies as we do where we go into prayer. Generally a cleric will lead that prayer, something the Lumi sanctuary is great for, but everyone prays. Not so sure about the heathen Druids though.

Course, there are several ideas this could tie to. The need to pray before devotion. The need to pray before using big powers like healworld. Both being similar in nature to a Rogue's trance. Or the need to pray before being able to elevate your mind to a religious or guild consciousness. It should be in place, but for what purpose?
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:30 pm

For roleplay purpose, I would imagine. It would put a bit of emphasis on 'roleplay enforced' for clerical guilds. As for druids, yes, Rylee usually holds a prayer either over the religious mindlink or when enough druids are gathered at the circle.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 am

Darmahk....at least it seems that way....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams that will never come true.   Dreams that will never come true. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams that will never come true.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Roleplay :: The Gahlen Tavern-
Jump to: