NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old busted bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
garxerY

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:23 pm

As you all probably know by now, a few years back, NW was ridden with major exploitable bugs. I can think of three or four right off the top of my head, ones that I discovered and exploited to the point where it was obvious to admin something was up. So..I guess this is a good thread to post about other exploits found in the past and were busted, and new ones, as well. I'll keep mine for later posts, for now.
Back to top Go down
Abraxis

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

I remember up in silver river if you unwield your weapon while panning you could start panning before the first time was finished.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm

In aubon, the machine that you put furs into to create clothing, any item would work, so long as the amount was correct. elf tokens were the best, by my estimate. free, unlimited.
Back to top Go down
Odessa

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 am

There's a machine in Aubon that you can put furs into to make clothes?!

Jesus I need to explore more.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Odessa wrote:
There's a machine in Aubon that you can put furs into to make clothes?!

Jesus I need to explore more.

Roflmao.

Lets see. Jer, you'll recall your "abuse" of the Dahk orb and Lewen.

There was the stackable invulnerability. Call it once. Call it again and rather than it disappating, you'd get a second one and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

There was also a bugged fighter power, slice. sahar stacked it like fifty times and hit lewen about a hundred times a round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old busted bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old busted bugs   Old busted bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Old busted bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Game help. :: Game Mechanics-
Jump to: