NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you?

Go down 
+7
Torrrrin
renslady
Vent
Joker
netjester
garxerY
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neleron

Who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Holding your breath? For the cheat implosion? Or for Izanagi to not lose his temper when something horrible is said?

Not complaining to be chatting with you again. Reminds me of those early morning conversations we'd have in the Tavern, neither knowing who the other was.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm

You both have my AIM and/or msn.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 pm

I have both. I just don't go on AIM or MSN much these days. Its because I'm hugely popular *nods lots*
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm usually on msn to talk with Maj's player when I'm not playing WoW with her, hardly on AIM though.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Neleron wrote:
Holding your breath? For the cheat implosion? Or for Izanagi to not lose his temper when something horrible is said?

Not complaining to be chatting with you again. Reminds me of those early morning conversations we'd have in the Tavern, neither knowing who the other was.

Oh I know the cheats will not get off the ground. Izanagi will respond and I'll take the task of deciphering it.

Those were amusing.. funny how we can agree and such so easily sometimes hmm? I blame the lack of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:17 pm

I blame the drugs. But whatever works.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Yeah, I remember a good time between Kelrich and Neleron, making fun of the whore-fest going on in the gala hall.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Hehe, forgot about that one. Again, why I TRY to avoid that spectrum of "RP".
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Oh come now, that was probably funner than the event itself.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Lol. More the reactions than anything. But some Lumi's certainly did wonder.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 pm

yeah, true. Anyway, I'm off for now, gonna go see if anything's up in WoW. Have fun, was good chatting with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Take care, Jer!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Neleron wrote:

Iz, you know that guests can't post right? Not actually complaining since making an account isn't exactly difficult. But thought you should know if you wanted to totally emulate NWX.
Fun times.

Well if you read the information section you would know that we allowed all guests to have access to the "other" forum. Because what happens under there needs no mod at all.

However to post on the "Roleplay" and or "cheats" forums you will need to register so it is simple for my dumb downed mind to figure out how to aquire the ips of people who act like a child.

Just keep the posts within the right forum and we are all happy. I dont mind a little off topic talk.
Heck thats why I threw this site together, to give some players a niffty place to speak their mind.
Thats what I used Nwx for.

And little things that go on the cheat board, like powers lists and the best gear and or some maps is not that bad. Should I change the description on it? Because that was more a joke less a thing to take to heart.

Still I look foward to reading a great deal of posts good or bad. I figured one of two things would happen when I gave away who I was.

A) Everyone would quit and leave.

or

B) Everyone would stay just to poke fun at me, and ect ect.

Which is cool either way, I dont mind. But just so you know I am really happy about this little site, and hope that you all will use it at your whim.

After all thats what its here for.

Admin/Iz.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 pm

I'm going to go with the second option. Too much time on my hands.

I'm against the cheat portion for two reasons. Help areas doesn't equate. First is that we already saw with NWX that such a section will become more a joke than anything worth bothering with. And second, I'm loath to give away information on a code direction simply because I think its unnecessary. If you need to know if a Sword of Flame is any good, odds are you can get your hands on one and judge for yourself. If you want to know the way to the Fortress, you're asking either out of idle curiousity - so why bother? - or because you want to go there. If the latter, then you're evidentally either A) suicidal or B) strong enough to spend five minutes exploring.

I'm also against the new powers lists in specific. Not a 'why bother' thing, more a realistic help areas thing. There are so damn few things we don't know. Right now, I'd say Nel's been to pretty much every area open. I know not only all my current guild powers, but the powers of other guilds. I know what weapon is good, whats crap. I know who is how strong. And it does get dull. Help areas has too many holes, too many things its rigid on. But the thought, to have SOMETHING new to learn, is better than finding out about this or that lovers spat. Which is about all thats new to me these days.

Others will want to know it all. Fine. However, don't expect me to forget that such people are obviously ignorant enough about the game if they need that sort of help. I figure everyone on this site has played long enough for it not to matter.

I'll also again point out that I won't be posting the Lumi information and will politely encourage the others not to either.

Rant? Sure. But its on the topic we've found ourselves at. Move it? I'll move it right back Wink

Finton.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 am

Nel said far more eloquently what I was trying to address in my other posts.. As for who I am? Null.
Back to top Go down
Odessa

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 am

I'm the Mighty Odessa of course.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm not in an agreeable mood, everyone else just agrees with me. Something to note, this is OOC. IC, its quite another story Wink

Iz, I and other non-Admins can't post a response in your "POLL" topic in Welcome. My vote is clear though. Nix the cheats section. Its not the attraction to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Harpy

Harpy

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:33 am

I love how Nel, Jer and Torin turn threads into a chat room for them. Razz

For those who do not know, I am Tatiana/Isidora. I would think it is fairly obvious from that 'other' site, but who knows! Smile
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey, Nel wanted a shoutbox put in. I've just been too damned lazy to find it and put it in :p
Back to top Go down
Siony

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Well. Huh. You old players know THIS name, but currently? I play Malana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Roleplay :: The Gahlen Tavern-
Jump to: