NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
garxerY

Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes Empty
PostSubject: Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes   Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:14 pm

So while we wait for the south town to come in, I'd like to see what you think would be some good powers for the old guilds to acquire. I for one would like to see some more sensible powers for each class.

mages: something like a blink, or teleportation spell.

rogues: some other sort of survival technique other than making jerky, like making any area into a temporary campground for a group.

merchants: you have a lot of powers already, you greedy bastards, but something offensive, even if a wimpy offensive.

fighters: since they are supposedly an 'army', do away with the justice system and give them some marshalling powers, like arrest, or warrant, or something.

dahks: The ability to turn an area dark would be neat...

Waylumi: can't really think to add much to this. Maybe a 'humility' command that causes them to not brag about everything they do over the kingdom channel? (heh, sorry, couldn't resist)

druids: More widely used powers. After all, Ateraan isn't all forests, why should most of their powers be restricted to it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes   Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:12 pm

mages--teleport

merchants--giftwraping

fightors---some kind of ability that causes the guards to bloodlust or something.

Dahk---The ability to SEE in the dark.

Druids--new plants, alo to heal burns, cactus to cure thirst.

Waylumi--- light up a dark area?

Rogues----I like the camp site ability, and also it would be nice to have a blend ability, where it last as long as say your dodge would but it keeps you hidden when people look, or even just a percentage. Say theres a 70 chance they will not see you when they look for the next 30 sc.

or something like that would be cool
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes   Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 am

Dahkoar - Am I the only one wishing there were a Darth Vader like ranged throat grasping drain power?

Druid - How about an ability to travel through plants to cover great distances?

Fighter - Disarm. Need I say more?

Mage - Honestly, they're already pretty overpowered, but hey, if druids can turn into tigers and dragons, why should mages be limited to freaking ducks?

Merchant - I second the giftwrapping idea, and how about getting the ability to make weapons back?

Rogue - What about a knockout ability. Render a blighter unconscious in that bar fight, take his pretty goodies while he's out?

Thief - some way to actually disguise NAME being broadcast into the room, like a hooded cloak that made you appear just as "hooded person"

Waylumi - A calming, pacifying ability to stop fights like the high power merchants have would not be amiss.
Back to top Go down
Redemption68

Redemption68

PostSubject: Re: Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes   Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:14 am

I would like to see Merchant customize weapons. Like say I gave someone a dagger and they change the color to black, the name to "Skull Dagger" and the description to something Sick Ass.

I think mages need a lightning power. I come to find that there are ZERO lightning/electricity powers for magi. Perhaps chain lightning? I think it would be interesting.

I have alot of ideas for new powers but I will save them for later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes   Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Skills you would like to see for the Kingdom classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Game help. :: Game Mechanics-
Jump to: