NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A helping hand.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
netjester

A helping hand. Empty
PostSubject: A helping hand.   A helping hand. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:00 am

Looking for a Helping Hand

Given there's nothing to moderate nor administrate other than yourselves! I'd worry less about dishing out 'high profile' (yet meaningless) positions to your posting base and encouraging them to post useful information and interesting discussion.

Whys that a good thing? You'll have a discussion forum as opposed to a forum with four people who think they're important because they have positions moderating each other.

You're a bit green, Don't let that be NWYs downfall.
Back to top Go down
netjester

A helping hand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand.   A helping hand. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 am

2 Moderators, 0 posts... get rid of them.

Having so many moderators shows you're heavily moderated! against what flames and spam? Do you need all these moderators to be highlighted on all these forums? it gives across a daunting image.... take them off the forum listing and make them SMODS.. it resolves the issue you're trying to address without causing the issue of appearing like each forum has three different moderators.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

A helping hand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand.   A helping hand. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:02 am

In some cases I agree with you, it can be daunting, if you think of moderaters as web-nazis who will delete each and every post they are offended by. Sorry to disappoint you, we're all pretty laid back. Don't worry about the moderating, just worry about posting. If there's something we actually need to moderate, somebody really fucked up their post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

A helping hand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand.   A helping hand. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Hahaha... oh this is going to be fun. Here I was just playing Gangsters 2 with my off time... Oh the possibilities..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A helping hand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A helping hand.   A helping hand. Empty

Back to top Go down

A helping hand.
Page 1 of 1