NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahkoar Mud Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Greetings.

It seems that the Freedom of Speach and information is now waining here on the Free, break the rules forums. Apparently, if you don't Flame or Bitch about what the admin want you to your posts will be removed. As the DahkoarMud was and now I'm recreating it.

Did Blaise and Ashira pay you off Fayebeth? Why remove the topic. Are you now controlling topics as well?

I say Bullshit and you should as well.

-Bane, B, Ba, Ban, Bane
Back to top Go down
Bane

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Bannings R Us   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:25 pm

An update for those of you too lazy to drop into the DahkoarMud forums.

Apparently Sithys and as he puts it "his household" (whatever that means) were banned from Nw. Not sure how that is possible, as I saw Fallyn online the other day like Izanagi said and she lives at his house. Maybe she wasn't bannedl. (Though as I posted earlier she should be for cheating with Azaleane and Torin).

In other news, they are still discussing new guilds and races (patterned exclusively off of Threshold and NW races and guilds - imagine that!?)

I'll keep you updated if anything else exciting happens or is rumored to happen.

-Bane, Your Resourse on Information
Back to top Go down
Dudley

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Just shut the fuck up Bane you asshole. Ameth will be a better game that you could ever create. You are just jealous you aren't a builder there!
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:20 pm

I love that I get blamed for everything...I dont know what you're talking about but glad to listen if you wanna share. I just arrived home from work and not sure whats going on...fill me in?
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

I also wasnt aware that Fallyn was living with Torin and the others. I do know that Ashira had another char she played and maybe was tyring to log her in and discovered she was banned. I don't really see how any of that is relevant to NW though...is everyone that fixated on that bunch?
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 am

As for B, Ba, Ban, Bane...and his "resources"...why log in simply as a guest and not share who you are? Speaking of bearing truths and all...
Back to top Go down
Bane

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 am

Quote :
I also wasnt aware that Fallyn was living with Torin and the others. I do know that Ashira had another char she played and maybe was tyring to log her in and discovered she was banned. I don't really see how any of that is relevant to NW though...is everyone that fixated on that bunch?

I know I am and you'd be too if you were a Waylumi and harrassed by these assholes.

-Bane, fixated on losers
Back to top Go down
Yuk Yuk

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm

DahkoarMud update! My friend Camille who codes for the Dahkoarmud with netjester and chubby said they've had more discussions about areas to mudsex than on quests or fleshing out the races! ROFL. She is so frustrated with them all. Maybe thats why they're back playing NWA again. YUK YUK!
Back to top Go down
garxerY

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Oh, and Bane, that was ME removing the topics, not Faye. Because we're Newworlds based. if you want to bash other muds, make a site for it and bash it. People come here for Newworlds material, not Ameth material. We'd like to keep it that way. So please, stop wasting everybody's time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bane

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Quote :
People come here for Newworlds material, not Ameth material.

Since when Garxery, you ass (not unlike the original), I see many posting adds for that site here and asking people to go there and others want to know about it, so why not tell them?

-Bane
Back to top Go down
garxerY

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Well, I think the answer is simple to that: We don't know what's going on with Ameth. Go to the AMETH forums if you want updates on AMETH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dahkoar Mud Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahkoar Mud Update   Dahkoar Mud Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Dahkoar Mud Update
Page 1 of 1