NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q&A, How'd it go?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
netjester

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:12 am

Feel free to continue the discussion at http://www.conceited-smile.co.uk/nwx/
Back to top Go down
Bane

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 am

LOL, nice job Blaize! I'll be happy to come back to NWX and add the DahkoarMUD Forums there as well! At least I know I won't be banned and I can post anywhere there. Fun Fun!

I knew you couldn't resist reopening your forum too. Ha!

As for the playerwipe. Mixed feelings. The good side is that all the asshole high players are now having to restart. The bad side is, so will I.

-Bane, Editor of NWX
Back to top Go down
Yuk Yuk

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Theres two forum sites now?! Why would you all need two sites? Oh well, more fun for me! Ha ha ha Blaise/Null/Nyx/Henry, how goes the Dahk Mud? I heard some of coders couldn't handle whats her name and walked out. *sniggers* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
netjester

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:07 am

Yuk Yuk wrote:
Theres two forum sites now?! Why would you all need two sites? Oh well, more fun for me! Ha ha ha Blaise/Null/Nyx/Henry, how goes the Dahk Mud? I heard some of coders couldn't handle whats her name and walked out. *sniggers* Twisted Evil

Goes great, Thank you for asking.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Yuk Yuk. He lies, it goes horribly that is why he is so concerned about NW's player wipe. I've been back to the forums there and nothing is happening. Logged onto the game and I was still stuck in some subterrannean room. Great I think means he hasn't had to have a player wipe yet. :-}

As for the playerwipe. I'm almost a serf. Hope to get into a guild fast. Everyone is racing.

Bane, Voice of DahkaorMud
Back to top Go down
Bane

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:16 pm

This just in: Another great reason to stay on NWY and not post on NWX (among the ones listed above).

It seems that NULL, Blaise, or known here as netjester is now editing posts on NWX as well as removing posts and threads that don't conform to his liking. What a punk ass. With an entire forum dedicated to cheating and bitching, how in the fuck can he think we won't notice his hypocritical ass shitting on the posters of NWX?

-Bane, The Reporter to Trust for Truth
Back to top Go down
netjester

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 am

Wasn't me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bane

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:27 am

Oh? And it wasn't you that logged onto NW like Fayebeth caught you on, eh? You never responded to that one.

Ooops, I think I heard a toilet flush!

-Bane, Flushing the Bullshit from Blaise
Back to top Go down
netjester

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 am

What's your point bane?

I logged into me's as nyx?

Or that it's a crime not to respond to each and every post directed at me?
Back to top Go down
Bane

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Both.

-Bane 10, Netjester...Null
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q&A, How'd it go? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A, How'd it go?   Q&A, How'd it go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Q&A, How'd it go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: