NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playerwipe (yes again)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
renslady

renslady

Playerwipe (yes again) Empty
PostSubject: Playerwipe (yes again)   Playerwipe (yes again) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:59 pm

I know other forums have asked your opinion about the P-wipe but I want to know what you REALLY thought. People have come down on Izanagi for showing open and honest emotion about a decision that was made without consulting any of the players.

Fayebeth is dead- Felice is here.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: Playerwipe (yes again)   Playerwipe (yes again) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm

If I had still been playing Jeraal at the time, I probably would have been super pissed. But he was all but retired, so it doesn't really bother me. And with the way people were in the game, it REALLY doesn't bother me to see NW get a fresh start. It may have made a difference, may not have.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Playerwipe (yes again)   Playerwipe (yes again) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Felt like I got raped and kicked to the curb the way it came down without any warning. Reminded me too much of my spouse's getting laid off from his job recently.

I'm playing someone new, and meh, it's okay, but it's not the same. Being told we're not allowed to bring the name forward sucked, too. Makes me wonder why CAN'T we re-create? The cliques and power jostling is already giong on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playerwipe (yes again)   Playerwipe (yes again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playerwipe (yes again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Roleplay :: The Gahlen Tavern-
Jump to: