NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I see and What should be.

Go down 
+4
netjester
renslady
garxerY
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Foun

What I see and What should be. Empty
PostSubject: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 am

It seems you've hit a nerve. Whilst I haven't read your flames it seems you bothered them all a little more than they wanted to let on.. A post in announcements, your posts deleted and guest posting turned off..

That childish flaming guest may of killed NW-Y before it even began.. and the 'owners' are none the wiser.

You've (The owner) stepped into the realm of censorship, drastic 'nerfing' of feature sets due to 'alleged' abused and you evidently seem to care about what's being said against YOU and THE SITE.

Sounds alot more like the official forums than NWX or NWY for that matter.

And.. as for GarxerX/Y he didn't help 'Null'... or not at least as much as he'd have you know..... GarxerX/Y is actually pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 am

Its hardly censorship, when you are deleting a post that says, "spread your legs, your a bitch, lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--> ect. Things that are rather retarded and not needed on a site thats here for ADULS. Lets not forget that there is a age limit in nw and there should be no one here under 18. And if these posts where from who I think they where, (ie, some of the nwx admin who are now starting their own mud) Then it stands to reason that their intent is anything but helpful. Why would I sit back and let some so called "eliet" rpers, act like compleat infants just because this site is 'brand new'. Once the south opens up we will have a great deal more content. In the 'cheat' area of the forum. However there is plenty of room in the 'Roleplay' section and the 'Other' section of this site. Unlike the Official site, here you can post any little bit of rp that you would like to post.

Ok so in short,

A)Obviously Guests still have access to this forum and sections of it.

B) This site is not purely a 'Cheat' Site. If it was then I would have put in a great deal of content from my Nw file on this site. including maps and the like.

So, either help or keep posting on the flame board. Good job by the way.

This site was built because NWX 'SAID' that they where going to close and go offline. I created this site to fill the void and give people a place to vent and flame or just discuss things more oocly than they would be able to on the offical site forums. Yes, this is my first forum, and yes we have a good deal of admin, and untill this site gets on track that will not change.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:06 am

The Foun wrote:

And.. as for GarxerX/Y he didn't help 'Null'... or not at least as much as he'd have you know..... GarxerX/Y is actually pretty useless.

I'm flattered, here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

I totally agree with the Guest above. Not bad to remove "spread legs" posts, but many other posts were removed as well that had content.

But let's face it, this forum is lame.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 am

For a forum that's lame, it sure is getting a good deal of traffic..and apparently posts, even if they were offensive. Forum sites aren't built in a day, I'm sure now that NWX is down, more and more will come. Like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

I assure you no posts where deleted without good cause, and not a single one that was deleted had any 'good' content if at all. The posts that where deleted where not in anyway helpful to anyone at all. They where deleted and thats that. If you do not like us deleting needless and rather annoying spammy posts, that do nothing but name call and flame. Then you need to check out 4chan.org.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
netjester

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:17 pm

So you're saying. You think the AmethystiumMUD staff think they are "eliet" rpers, [and] act like compleat infants just because this site is 'brand new'.

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:28 pm

I have all respect for those working on Ameth. I keep in regular contact with some of the developers there and they don't consider themselves elite, though a couple of them (torin, mainly) are grade a assholes Twisted Evil . So fari as this site being new, I think it's getting a lot of flak for just picking up where NWX left off, and as for the site having rules about posting, they're more or less to keep topics on topic, which was always a major problem with NWX. As is obvious, there is a place for flames, and if you want to flame a specific part of a post, copying and pasting isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:39 pm

garxerY wrote:
I have all respect for those working on Ameth. I keep in regular contact with some of the developers there and they don't consider themselves elite, though a couple of them (torin, mainly) are grade a assholes Twisted Evil

Oh, now who is flattered? I love you
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Admin wrote:
And if these posts where from who I think they where, (ie, some of the nwx admin who are now starting their own mud) Then it stands to reason that their intent is anything but helpful.

Oh come now Faye.. you should know us much better than that. We have a lot more things to do than to spam your forums. It is actually shocking that you would even post something like this really No Oh well, to each their own blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Torrrrin wrote:
Admin wrote:
And if these posts where from who I think they where, (ie, some of the nwx admin who are now starting their own mud) Then it stands to reason that their intent is anything but helpful.

Oh come now Faye.. you should know us much better than that. We have a lot more things to do than to spam your forums. It is actually shocking that you would even post something like this really No Oh well, to each their own blah blah blah.

I didnt post that Tor..Was actually the owner and admin of the site who did..so please get your facts straight before making such witty remarks. But it's funny you thought it was me.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Oops! My mistake, the stupid dragon thing was throwing me. But take all that I said and just place Izanagi in place of yours! Still lots of love Faye!
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 pm

That's the highest compliment you've had in a long time Tor. How's Ameth treating ya? Null says it's coming along good.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Null is very correct. Hows all, Jer?
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Not bad, just finishing up christmas vacation with the fam, then back to school and work.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 pm

I have registered so that my IP address can be checked by the admin and it can be verified that none of the guest posts were mine.

I really have no reason nor desire to post any such mess.

I agree that it is good to have a place for open discussion. Maps aren't particularly harmful to the game, I suppose. If you intend to have true cheats here like quest information and metagaming help, I disagree with that being shared.

Anyhow, I prefer that the admin here do not start a flame war with AmethystiumMud. Thank you.

-Harmony
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Harmony wrote:
I have registered so that my IP address can be checked by the admin and it can be verified that none of the guest posts were mine.

I really have no reason nor desire to post any such mess.

I agree that it is good to have a place for open discussion. Maps aren't particularly harmful to the game, I suppose. If you intend to have true cheats here like quest information and metagaming help, I disagree with that being shared.

Anyhow, I prefer that the admin here do not start a flame war with AmethystiumMud. Thank you.

-Harmony

Here here on all points.
Back to top Go down
garxerY

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 pm

I for one would definitely not like to see a flame war with Ameth. I like most of you guys working on it. Keep up the good work and and all that fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 pm

I think perhaps the offensive posts were made by some looking to cause trouble. From what I understood, they were signed by those on the Ameth staff for whatever reason. I believe the isssue is settled, as for myself personally, I dont mind honest opinions but I dont see a place for childish name calling being that I'm way too old for that.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

I still say a mod should just trace who it was.
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm

I don't even think I am a big enough asshole to spam crap in a forum...

Though yes, it is a lot of work building anything. Plenty of respect should be given to all who take the time and effort to make something fun for all.
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Whether New Worlds or Ameth. Regardless of my personal relationships or lack thereof with admins of either or both, I still have to respect the work Andrew's put into NWA and Null and co into Ameth. I enjoy playing NWA and I'll probably enjoy playing Ameth. I'm curious though. Will the latter have Alpha testing? Or Beta?
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Aww, come on Nel.. just go ask on the Ameth forum...
Back to top Go down
Neleron

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Don't have the address. And not interested in building it, just playing it eventually Wink
Back to top Go down
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

While I don't intend to use this site to promote Ameth, it seems the spotlight has indeed come our way. Please bring any questions over to our Alpha forums at www.amethystiummud.com/forum and leave this place to...what is it now, NWA?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. Empty

Back to top Go down

What I see and What should be.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: