NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I see and What should be.

Go down 
+4
netjester
renslady
garxerY
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
netjester

What I see and What should be. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am

New Wolds Ateeaan .. its what New Worlds became after NWB,
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:35 am

netjester wrote:
So you're saying. You think the AmethystiumMUD staff think they are "eliet" rpers, [and] act like compleat infants just because this site is 'brand new'.

Why is that?

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 am

Torin wrote:

Oh come now Faye.. you should know us much better than that. We have a lot more things to do than to spam your forums. It is actually shocking that you would even post something like this really Oh well, to each their own blah blah blah.

Really? I see your name all over this place. Apparently you do have time to spam the forums.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Naggas

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Oops! Busted Torin!
Back to top Go down
Torrrrin

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Not that I really need to explain myself... but I enjoy chats with Nel and Jer from time to time, we were having fun and killing some time we had on our hands. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Harmony wrote:
While I don't intend to use this site to promote Ameth, it seems the spotlight has indeed come our way. Please bring any questions over to our Alpha forums at www.amethystiummud.com/forum and leave this place to...what is it now, NWA?

Thank you.

Just wanted to make an observation...

The first time I read NWA, my mind immediately jumped to "Niggaz Wit Attitudes" and wondering what Ice T and the boys had to do with anything.
Back to top Go down
wreytr

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:20 am

Admin asked for suggestions regarding his new forums.

Here's one: go post on New Worlds-X. By comparison, it has and will have more information than you'll ever get to post.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Quote :
Admin asked for suggestions regarding his new forums.

Here's one: go post on New Worlds-X. By comparison, it has and will have more information than you'll ever get to post.

Right. The problem with NWX Forum is that is really sucks. The setup is screwed up. The threads are screwed up by date and topic. The cheats are mostly bullshit too. Plus it isn't about NW as much as it is about Blaise's MUD (the Admin there) he's trying to promote. How lame is that?

Stop advertising for your stupid ass forum Wreytr and join the revolution. Let's face it, it isn't nearly as organized nicely like this forum. The only suggestion the Admin here needs is this: Don't start a new forum, it is fine here.

-Bane, Instigator of the Revolution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I see and What should be.   What I see and What should be. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What I see and What should be.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: