NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redemption68

Redemption68

How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? Empty
PostSubject: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 pm

So far, all I have seen is petty squabbling over things that actually have a reason to be posted. THIS IS NOT WHAT FLAMING IS FOR! Flaming is for calling out the stupid fucks what piss you off the most, pointing out that their IQ has a denominator, Making them feel bad, ashamed, guilty, or all of the before and usually lacks a helpful, constructive purpose altogether. I am not trying to censor whats being said, but I am merely flaming EVERYONE HERE for the lack of good flames Sad Personally, I would like to flame each and every one of you that has posted here so far but I will refrain. Perhaps this post will bring about everyone's dark side. That is the hopeful end goal. I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Odessa

PostSubject: Re: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 pm

I think you're a raging fucking moron.

That help?
Back to top Go down
Redemption68

Redemption68

PostSubject: Re: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:12 pm

YES! Thank you. That offers no help to better myself, the forums, or anything in life. Thank you, Odessa. Your useless piece of shit sentence and a half is probably THE best flame so far.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 am

Moron boy, that flame was about as bright as a mini bic lighter in 60 mph winds at 12 noon on a hot July day. Where'd you pull your definition of flaming from, your ass? A flame never has to include vulgarity or a rejoinder from someone who pisses you off. It only has to be deep, poignant, and include demoralization. So, that said, graduate from the 5th grade before you attempt another description of the meaning of flame. I doubt you will be able to redeem yourself a 69th time.

-Bane, Nuker of Puker flamers
Back to top Go down
Redemption68

Redemption68

PostSubject: Re: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:58 pm

But I like the 5th grade... Even if it is too hard for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?   How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can anybody call this a "Flame Zone"?
Page 1 of 1