NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol lame steal, weak try.

Go down 
+4
Harpy
Abraxis
renslady
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

lol lame steal, weak try. Empty
PostSubject: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 am

Greetings Gahlen!

Such a wonderful time of the year, everyone returning from winter celebrations
with family. Seeing so many wonderful faces seems a time for sharing the sheer
pleasure of life! So to start a new year, the Waylumi temple will be hosting a
few events over the span of a week. There's a little bit for everyone, so just
pick the fun activities that spark your interest and we'll see you there!

Below is the current agenda. In the coming days, we will be putting up
additional information about each event, what you need to participate and of
course can't forget! Prizes! We look forward to seeing you there! Let Your
Light Shine!

Date & Time | Event
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, Jan 18 @ 5 pm | Strolling thru the Woods! (Dwarven Caravan)

Monday, Jan 19 @ 7 pm | Oh! Now where did I see that? (Scavenger Hunt)
Tuesday, Jan 20 @ 6 pm | Game Room Champions! - Bullseye!
Tuesday, Jan 20 @ 7 pm | Game Room Champions! - Tug of War!
Tuesday, Jan 20 @ 8 pm | Game Room Champions! - Mind if I take a seat?
Tuesday, Jan 20 @ 9 pm | Game Room Champions! - Such a charmer!
Wednesday, Jan 21 @ 7 pm | Artistic Expression!
Thursday, Jan 22 @ 6 pm | Do you know the secret? (Cryptograms)
Friday, Jan 23 @ 6 pm | Show us your brawn and team spirit! (Arena)

Saturday, Jan 24 @ 3 pm | Fishing for a Keeper! (Fishing competition)
Sunday, Jan 25 @ 4 pm | Captain of the Seas! (Sailing competition)

Waylumi Bless!

Raelynn Alcarin
Senior Elder of the Gahlen Temple

Note that every event here is the exact same events that shadowfest holds once a year.
Not only is this the same exact thing as the shadowfest but its at the same time as well.

Someone reaching a bit far?

I personaly think its both childish and lame, taking something thats already set and been done and just adding the word light to it. Cant you come up with your own ideas? or is that to much to ask?

Really, you had to do it within the same week as shadowfest? And I know that at least nel knew about shadowfest, or has tat been telling him things in aim about the dahk church? I wonder.

And on that note, what the fuck is wrong with all you dahks?

You say you are going to do shit for shadowfest but the only one doing anything EVER is fayebeth. I mean what the fuck. Ok sithys and ashira are gone, get over it already, get your game face on and do something.

get back into the faith rp. dive back into the religion and, heres an idea TRY to do something other than just sit on your ass and say your going to do something.

This goes for EVERY dahk save Galain and Seyonne because they just got back and havent promised to do anything.

Yes you cintal, grale And Tatiana you dont even play with athi anymore, you just use your character to sleez around like kalisha did in the day. a few small religious rp logs and then nothing ever again.

You pulled the same shit ashira did when she said she was going to take care of the acolytes, and still just empty lies. just like everything you say tat. Bullshit.

Grale I have to give you a pb or six. You stuck it out and managed to rp through it all without doing anything at all.

Cintal you took a dive on that last trial and grale you should have spoken up.

Azaleane, wtf

Turns out you are exactly like lynk thought she would be. A poser, you only joined the dahks because ashira was your clan mate and best friend. You are Not a dahk. you never rp it that I see. but I could be wrong.

Avalen, shame on you. thats all i have to say about that.

Sivastion. well, ive nothing to say to you at all.

Khaven, you turned out just like you did with the rest of your religions. inactive and and no religious rp at all.

Malwen, you are hardly ever on. So far you have done 90% of what you have said you would do, wich is more than I can say for the rest.

Traith, you are only awake in small sessions and late at night, you are one of the best religious rpers and I hope you stay.

fallyn, where did you go? didnt like the situation so you just stoped playing that character, what no more torin(ie the minister elf) to flirt with, all the dahkoar men gone so you have to whore around with the lumis. I almost bet you made a lumi character after that. or was it because Tethra and Erendeth left?

Another thing wtf tethra and erendeth, one moment your all smiles and hugs and the next your gone with a cartoon style cloud of dust behind you.

Everyone just plain gave the fuck up.

And now the Waylumi are taking the shadowfest and calling it 'let your light shine' event. LAme cant you guys come up with your own ideas? or is that to hard. Maybe you thought it would be funny to do the same thing but in the name of your lady? ehh, no not really. Just makes you look like you look lame for stealing the entire event and even having it on the SAME DATE.

Bitch Bitch Bitch is all i heard when sithys and ashair got 'screwed' or as was said. Which I think they where not. Ashira steped down. Her choice, then she didnt even keep her word. And shortly after that Sithys just stoped rping at all, as opposed to his selective, 'i guess ill pop out and see my shadow' type of rp anyawy.

Yet with all the bitching and crying and stright up quitting like childrin not a single one of you have done anything to HELP YOUR faith out and make it grow. You can blame me or fayebeth or whoever the fuck you want, but in the end YOU GAVE UP, YOU QUIT, AND YOU SCREWED THE fAITH.

So lumis get your own ideas

And to what few dahks are left ( if you can even consider loging and maybe borging or walking through town rp) either just cut the string and fucking leave or step up and fucking do something about the shitty position your in.

On a side note I personaly think Tatiana is feeding information to neleron. and avalen left the game again to put the temple in a position where fayebeth is forced to choose tat as the agm. Wow because i never saw that one coming a mile away. if you are going to do something then just own up to it oocly, yes i am playing her to be gm. hide it icl but god dam, why put YOUR word on the line and lie about it oocly?

Ok. im done.

for now.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:47 am

I suppose that I gave up..but only after trying my hardest when Sithys left, to garner everyone's support..a Mass I did..sermons..reached out to everyone..but it seemed no one was interested in the rp aspect anymore because they were unhappy that Sithys left.
But I can't rp a faith alone...no one came to discussions anymore and was tired of being left to do them myself. Tried to get Shadowfest going but found little ic interest...So I too gave up..a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 am

In all fairness, it is not as if there is a wealth of alternatives available for activities. An area match, games, fishing, and sailing are givens. For that matter, an artistic contest of some sort is as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: heh   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:19 pm

In some ways yes, but look the same week that shadowfest was set for? And by some chance they decided to do it this year at the same time? No, there is no oops our bad here.

This was planed to take the place of shadowfest.
Back to top Go down
Abraxis

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:10 am

Seems like a good IC way of shifting the interest from the minority Religion to the majority. I mean its no big thing, its just the same social competition; but now its come down to who can source the most people from the general undevoted population and with those numbers one of the religions will have something (else?) to hold over their opponents heads. But knowing my involvement with religious RP I won't see any of it unless it spills into the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Harpy

Harpy

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 am

Wow.. Absolutely amazing.

First off, with the holidays having just come and gone and with things still up in a whirlwind, SEVERAL people have other, RL things they need to do. This cannot come first and for you to even SUGGEST that it should is flat out bullshit.

Personally for Tatiana, I have had a lot of things coming up lately, one of them being my complete inability to login from work except for maybe a half hour a day.. if I am lucky. And I have had rl things going on during the weekends and evenings lately that getting on is difficult. I know that Avalen is in the same circumstance and that Traith's time on is limited. And if you bothered to read Fallyn's board announcement, you would see she is unable to get on because of rl things as well.

As far as Tatiana to help with acolytes. Hell yeah. Would love to. But you know what? I haven't SEEN any. Why? I strongly suspect a lot of it is because Izanagi tends to turn people OFF! Just yesterday I had a friend IM me wondering how the hell Fayebeth can allow Izanagi to do and say the shit he does when it is in regards to the religion because it turned her and another girl off of the religion completely. Seriously, I don't care what your character is supposed to be like but if you cannot be at least polite to an immigrant wanting to find out about religion, than just keep your mouth shut!

That WHOLE FUCKING TEMPLE is apathetic. Every single person. Because no one wants to try or someone does and they end up doing it all. I personally don't want to do too much for the temple because the temple does NOTHING and I don't want to be one person doing it all! Tatiana told you, Fayebeth, that anything you needed for Shadowfest, to let her know. I didn't have anything specific planned -at all-. Because I felt I could pick up slack where things were missing. I was told to run games in the tavern. Okay, fine. I can do that. Not hard. If everything was so hanging on a balance, why was I not asked to do more? Why was there no communication? I heard of A meeting. One. And I couldn't get to it because of RL commitments that came up. Nothing posted on the board, nothing brought up to me unless I asked. So I don't even want to fucking HEAR YOUR BITCHING Izanagi because I offered in anyway needed and was instead told that it is put on hold until Avalen got back!

Trust me. I know how difficult running events can be. Last year, Isidora ran a day for the Waylumi Church. She had NO help from that church. I wanted to KILL people that day because it was so frustrating and I had more people in that church doing their own thing than supporting the events!

Now, as for your idiotic, unfounded claim that I am feeding Nel info about Shadowfest... *pauses to roll her eyes* Neleron and I NEVER talk about religion. In game or out game. Because we don't want anything to accidentally bleed over. There are MANY other people who were AROUND during the previous Shadowfests that are no longer playing their Dahks. I wasn't even around. I didn't even GO to any of the Shadowfests because I was playing a Lumi! Why would I fucking support them?? And guess what.. I play a Dahk now. Isidora has NOT logged in ONCE since Tatiana came back. Why would I do something to potentially screw over the character I am currently playing for a char that I don't?

This is so fucking ridiculous I am oddly enough shocked that this would come up. I mean seriously.. grow up?
Back to top Go down
Harpy

Harpy

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 am

renslady wrote:
no one came to discussions anymore and was tired of being left to do them myself.

One thing I have to say about those...

Those were at the worst possible times for me. Saturday night was almost always impossible for me to get to as I would normally tell you.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 am

Harpie wrote:
This is so fucking ridiculous I am oddly enough shocked that this would come up. I mean seriously.. grow up?

Quoted for fucking truth.

About the Waylumi thing. Do you know who bitches OOC about solid RP that happens IC? The losers, the idiots and the bitches who can't do anything else but complain.

Ever heard of politics? Look it up, you might learn a thing or two.

Ever heard about the difference between IC and OOC? No? Yeah, thought so. So pipe up and listen carefully: YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER.

So stop bitching about this 'theft' that happened IC and get down to improving your RP because frankly it's not on par with the acting that happens in a second graders school play.

Oh, one more time so you don't forget: YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER. Got it? No? YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 am

Heh, ok first off, Im glad that someone actully replyed to this vent post. *grins*

So, in regards to the holidays being the reason you dont log on or irl things.

Ok, I believe you, because you havent loged on that much. Granted. Very Happy

But lets look at what Tatiana HAS done while she WAS loged in. That is what I am refering to.

As far as Avalen, I know. Havent you EVER noticed that She only logs Avalen on WHEN Sivastion is?

Dont you find that a bit odd?

Quote :
As far as Tatiana to help with acolytes. Hell yeah. Would love to. But you know what? I haven't SEEN any. Why? I strongly suspect a lot of it is because Izanagi tends to turn people OFF! Just yesterday I had a friend IM me wondering how the hell Fayebeth can allow Izanagi to do and say the shit he does when it is in regards to the religion because it turned her and another girl off of the religion completely. Seriously, I don't care what your character is supposed to be like but if you cannot be at least polite to an immigrant wanting to find out about religion, than just keep your mouth shut!

Now I wold really like to know who this supposed character or two are. Because honestly I feel that you are making this shit up completly.

The only ones that iz has interacted with concering faith was a human girl that was at a token talk that fayebeth was giving. And that was her own fault. All she wanted to talk about was ambriosa and the duke fucking like bunnies. Cintal even went so far as to drop her off in the plains where she took to her death.

DO NOT TRY AND PLACE BOGUS BLAME ON ME fOR THE CRAP THAT YOUR fRIENDS PULL.

This remindes me of the time your friends bitched to you about help name and you wrote a letter to andrew who wasnt mad at me because he agreed that BOTH names where help name. But instead was more annoyed that you felt it nessarssy to send him a fucking letter bitching about it.

Look, when someone gets sour with me because the color red is a help name case. TO fUCKING BAD.
Maybe you should get better friends. So show me the proof and I will show you the action that caused the reaction. Because I garentee you that anything iz dose is in direct connection to what others do towards him.
Being treaded like shit and then smile and be nice about it is not his way. HE GIVES WHAT HE GETS. And people tend to misunderstand that completley.

Quote :
That WHOLE FUCKING TEMPLE is apathetic. Every single person. Because no one wants to try or someone does and they end up doing it all. I personally don't want to do too much for the temple because the temple does NOTHING and I don't want to be one person doing it all! Tatiana told you, Fayebeth, that anything you needed for Shadowfest, to let her know.

Now this would make a good excuse -if- you actully loged on. Which we went over in the first part of this post. So This -offer- is completly void because You are not there to play your character.

Moving on.

Quote :
Now, as for your idiotic, unfounded claim that I am feeding Nel info about Shadowfest... *pauses to roll her eyes*

This I CAN believe.

Quote :
Neleron and I NEVER talk about religion

This I do NOT believe.

And lastly as for fallyns post on the ooc board.

Yes she did make one a long time back about her famly and the hardships. Which was understandable.

But We are talking the here and NOW. And this is whats going on NOW,
Quote :

Well, though I'm sure you'll flame me some more, which I have to say is funny, I'll answer

I quit NW not just Fallyn because I found it to be frustrating to play when I didn't feel that it was being true to what I wanted as a roleplaying experience, both as a character and a game.

I'm actually surprised I haven't been site-banned as all the other Ameth staffers since I'm one of the lead designers, but I'm sure that will happen in time.

Hope that answered your question.
Fallyn

So you see my little flame was not completly unfounded at all. You just either

A)fail to admit it for some reason.
or
B) Have no idea whats really going on.

It seems the trend these days, that when things dont go peoples ways they run away and use some lame excuse as to why they just gave up.

To the ones who stayed and stuck it out throuth the bad times, my hat goes off to you. You truly are a dieing bread.
And to Random who sounds a lot like Rinfa on the NW forums or for all I know its Sithys. Where dose that come from?
Of corse I am not the character that I play. That is pretty obvious since that character is made up and only exsists in a world of text.
And as you can clearly see when you clicked here to read this is the 'flame' board. Which is why your comment is welcomed and valued here.

Lastly I offer up a smell question to you all who dislike my roleplay. Have you ever 'really' rped with me ever?

And I dont mean some bullshit conversation in the tavern that pisses both partys off, but real down and dirty rp? No. Ok, let me ask you again. Have you ever really rped with any of my characters? No? Ok, thats what I thought.
The only people that I have rped with that dont like it are the ones that

A) dont like me irl, (which is completly ooc)

B) Do not like my grammer and spelling errors. (which are mostly only with iz, because well to tell the truth I type it like it would be said)

Let me tell you another thing. Izanagi dosent really have an accent, he just talks like that to make people think hes dumb. Have you ever spoken to him in elven? No? didnt think so. Or had a REAL conversation with him? No again? Thats what I thought. Before you go bashint someones rp why dont you actully rp with that persons character first.

I might not like the way Harpy plays tatiana, but only because its exactly the same way she played isidora. And in my honest opnioun she is only doint what SHE would do irl, which is why I say she brings OOC into the Ic. And thats the only reason. On that note I have had a few accounts where the only way for something to have had happend is if she set it up to happen that way ooc. Or ortherwise it was a complete coinsadiance, which i find hard to swallow.

/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 am

And something that i had let slip my mind on the last post

If fallyn has quit playing nw. WHY in the hell is she still loging into the nw forums every day?

And again the offical nw forums are for players only, ie, she dont play she dont post.

*Wonders howmnay spies ams has*
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am

Quote :
Where dose that come from?

Try this.

Quote :

I personaly think its both childish and lame, taking something thats already set and been done and just adding the word light to it. Cant you come up with your own ideas? or is that to much to ask?

Sounds familiar doesn't it. See here, plagiarism that happens IC is an IC spark for an IC conflict. You're giving the impression of taking it personally by bitching about it OOC.

Next stop.

Quote :
And on that note, what the fuck is wrong with all you dahks?

You say you are going to do shit for shadowfest but the only one doing anything EVER is fayebeth. I mean what the fuck. Ok sithys and ashira are gone, get over it already, get your game face on and do something.

Those are IC things you're talking about. They're inactive? Deal with it IC or, like you said on the NW forums regarding the demand for restrictions on marriage, 'roleplay it out'. Your faith's all complacent? That's IC. They're playing Fayebeth for a fool? That's IC and should be reacted to IC not on some OOC boards.

Quote :
Of corse I am not the character that I play. That is pretty obvious since that character is made up and only exsists in a world of text.

TBH, you sound very much like your character and I'm not talking about your trouble with grammar here. You get annoyed over what happens IC and you become defensive when people attack your character's actions OOC just like you did in the OP.

Example:
Quote :
Now I wold really like to know who this supposed character or two are. Because honestly I feel that you are making this shit up completly.

The only ones that iz has interacted with concering faith was a human girl that was at a token talk that fayebeth was giving. And that was her own fault. All she wanted to talk about was ambriosa and the duke fucking like bunnies. Cintal even went so far as to drop her off in the plains where she took to her death.

Who gives a shit about what your character has done as long as its done with an IC motivation? Only those who like to bitch and can't RP.

Quote :
Lastly I offer up a smell question to you all who dislike my roleplay. Have you ever 'really' rped with me ever?

Been there, done that. Not worth it, even by NW standards. You're pretty constant in being random, I can give you that.

Quote :
The only people that I have rped with that dont like it are the ones that

A)...

B)...

That's a very optimistic appreciation of yourself. How about you add C) People who don't like 'chatroom' and silly roleplay and are used to deeper characters and plots.

Quote :
I might not like the way Harpy plays tatiana, but only because its exactly the same way she played isidora. And in my honest opnioun she is only doint what SHE would do irl, which is why I say she brings OOC into the Ic.

You're spot on here. She's the same teenage bitch whether on <Religion>, <Merchant> or <Chat>
Back to top Go down
desenchanter

PostSubject: Tee Hee   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 am

This thread makes me laugh. No.. really.

When Tatiana first came back to the game, there was an outcry: she's come back as Andrew's pawn to take over the Dahks!

And lots of bitching about how lame/obvious/etc that was ensued.

And now, several months later, she's getting accused of not taking over the Dahks? Not doing ENOUGH religious rp? Accused of doing stuff to benefit the Lumi's?

Come on people, you can't have it all ways. Find someone else to bitch about, or look a little closer to home.

And whilst on that subject, I agree. Izanagi and all his incarnations are what's crippling the Dahk's right now.

Who could take anyone who takes him seriously seriously?

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 am

seems like a day for the boards.

You have some wonderful points there Random.

So lets go over them once more and see the flip side of your coin.

Quote :
Sounds familiar doesn't it. See here, plagiarism that happens IC is an IC spark for an IC conflict. You're giving the impression of taking it personally by bitching about it OOC.

I think you are forgeting that this forum is set up to that people can vent on ic things oocly, because of the lack of ability to rp it out, due to some road block. And also I point to the thread, this is the flame board.

tongue

Quote :
Those are IC things you're talking about. They're inactive? Deal with it IC or, like you said on the NW forums regarding the demand for restrictions on marriage, 'roleplay it out'. Your faith's all complacent? That's IC. They're playing Fayebeth for a fool? That's IC and should be reacted to IC not on some OOC boards.
A) my only character is not a member of said faith and has no right to speak up at all in that regards. And my "alt" is a cast out who admin wont frikkin let me retire. (wants a alt in the south kinda bad)

which brings us to

B) yet again, look at the board your on.

Next.

Quote :
TBH, you sound very much like your character and I'm not talking about your trouble with grammar here. You get annoyed over what happens IC and you become defensive when people attack your character's actions OOC just like you did in the OP.

This I can see, and even understand and agree with. While I pick on Harpy for acting ooc in ic, (which is only because all her characters that I have seen have been rped the same way, and she acts like her characters oocly on channels and boards) I also must admit that even the best of us can not completly block out our own personailtys from bleeding in to our characters. After all we do controll their actions. and they are Not real. However I feel that I have done a rather good job in keeping such things divided in the past mayhsps not so much in the present vary much so.

Well to be honest I do care.

Because when you say that my character is lame you are dissing my ability to roleplay. Which quite frankly offends me, because I do put a lot of time and effort into my characters. And slander in any form still hurts.

Quote :
Been there, done that. Not worth it, even by NW standards. You're pretty constant in being random, I can give you that.

Well then I would really like to know who you are to have claimed to have rped with me on more accounts than just the tavern talk. Because I honestly do not believe you one bit.

Quote :
That's a very optimistic appreciation of yourself. How about you add C) People who don't like 'chatroom' and silly roleplay and are used to deeper characters and plots.

Because C) is not a factor in the situations we are talking about, and only because Izanagi is NOT a Chatroom silly nilly all the time. And Had you really roleplayed with him then you would know this.

Shall we ask a few people that HAVE rped with iz that would know?

Ask Cintal, in regards to the time he had to arrest Iz?

Ask Tarmeh, in regards to just about anything.

Ask Amhal, also in regards to just about anything.

Ask Syogen, In regards to iz's hidden side.

Ask Sivastion, in regards to iz's religious views and the likes

Ask Arden, in Regards to the growth of iz's character

Ask the Duke, fahn, Romneya, Leonello, Gideion, even Sithys will tell you that iz has another side to him.

And the list goes on. But I am sure you know that right? Because you have had deep rp with iz at one point or another Right? Been there done that....dont think you have. With either of my characters. I What I think as a player is that you either as a player or as a character had a small amount of interaction with izanagi, and decided that based on the spelling grammer and attatude of him, it was just bad rp on the players part.
Or at least that is my thought as a player.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:56 am

Chances are that Avalen will not be coming back for good or long lenghts of time.

The only other priestess in that guild is Tatiana.

So when the arch priest comes down and says pick a new agm who do you think it will be?

The lack of evidence is not the eveidence of its self.

or something along those lines.

Her irl problmes have kept her from playing a good deal like she is used to, which is also another facter in this.
You have to be able to constantly change your assesment of the situation because its constantly changing.

And again, look at the board i posted it under. its a flame for a reason dua. Idea
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:31 pm

I know I'm keeping your boards alive here so I hope you're appreciating this.

That was fucking humor for you dimwits out there.

Quote :
Because C) is not a factor in the situations we are talking about, and only because Izanagi is NOT a Chatroom silly nilly all the time. And Had you really roleplayed with him then you would know this.

I know you're character's not the chatroom silly willy all the time, but the serious facet of him is seriously cliche. Characters with multiple personae are difficult to play and I don't think you managed to do it.

Izanagi seemed fake when he was serious whether it was killing some oversexed mage on his yacht, talking about religion or dealing with the aftermath of attacking a known merchant. His 'slick and badass' side which he shows to all though is overdone and thus annoying. If that was your goal, kudos, you have an annoying character: that's what every other noobie can do.

If you could do decent RP, you could have made him annoying and likable by giving him actual depth that goes beyond being emotional and impulsive. And while we're at it let's talk about being impulsive: to do it properly, your character needs to give the impression that he's more than just an animal guided by instincts. Condiment that with sarcasm, irony, a brilliant mind, deep insight into the world, etc. Give him something interesting and genuine that will make him a contradiction: he's annoying but intriguing.

Quote :
Shall we ask a few people that HAVE rped with iz that would know?
Ask Cintal, in regards to the time he had to arrest Iz?
Ask Tarmeh, in regards to just about anything.
Ask Amhal, also in regards to just about anything.
Ask Syogen, In regards to iz's hidden side.
Ask Sivastion, in regards to iz's religious views and the likes
Ask Arden, in Regards to the growth of iz's character
Ask the Duke, fahn, Romneya, Leonello, Gideion, even Sithys will tell you that iz has another side to him.

Lists. Don't make me laugh
Back to top Go down
desenchanter

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:52 pm

You know, Izanagi, the theme of your posts appears to be that anyone who is calling you a bad rp'er or doesn't like your char/s doesn't really know the real Izanagi.

You've said several times (I'd quote them but reading your typos and bad grammar makes me twitch --once is enough) that you feel people are basing opinions of you on 'tavern talk', as if that itself isn't RP. Yet, as we all know (other than you, it seems) that the tavern is very much IC and valid RP, and everything said and done there is seen by the general public. You can't really complain, then, if the public's opinion of you is that you're an ass.

If you want your character to come off as deep and multilayered etc, constantly picking fights with anyone who walks in the door, whether you know them or not, really isn't the way to do it.

If you really cared so much ICly and OOCly about Fayebeth, you'd have a little decorum and act like the husband of a (supposed) well respected Guild Master, and not some out of control pet dog who growls at every other dog it sees and bites small children.

A muzzle is often a good remedy for such creatures; or more preferably, we have them put down.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote :
And something that i had let slip my mind on the last post

If fallyn has quit playing nw. WHY in the hell is she still loging into the nw forums every day?

And again the offical nw forums are for players only, ie, she dont play she dont post.

This is true, she is a builder on DahkoarMud. She should be banned like the rest of them cheaters were. (In case you didn't know, check out my update thread about DahkoarMud). Fallyn cheated as much if not more than Blaise.

-Bane, Where Truth still Resides
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 pm

I am hoping to bring this post back to it's original theme. The faith apathy started with Sithys and continues. It didn't start when Sithys left but grew worse. I give many kudos to Grale who in my opinion is a great rp'er but kind of feel he lost interest in doing faith things when Ashira left and that's understandable. Cintal and Azaleane will contribute if prodded and kept on and on top of. Eh..I could go on and on.

The point is, rping being in a faith isnt like rping a mage..it's not a once and done deal. It takes commitment and dedication. Avalen realistically wont be on much unless Sivastion comes back and dont think he is any time soon.

I dont want to lay blame without starting with myself. So look for Faye to be reaching out once more for the faith to do...something..anything..
Back to top Go down
Sithys

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:23 am

*even Sithys will tell you that iz has another side to him.*

Overall, I could care less about whatever is posted here. I can not, however, allow one of the worst rp'ers and worst players I have ever seen on NW somehow use me as a point of reference or legitimacy.

The only other side to Izanagi that Sithys ever saw was when he would beg and whimper about how he needed another chance and just someone to believe in him. So, if that's what you were referring to, huzzah, you were right.

Loki
(Jasol, Rafin, Jae, Sithys)
If *I* post something, you'll know it is me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 am

Sithys wrote:

Thats for sure. fair enough.

Izanagi Never begged for anything. And he never bowed to Sithys.
Dose that hurt you little eliet I'm a big man complex?

It should not because from what I understand you are a Vary big man.

Honestly I rather liked you but it seems that I should not have.
Because you are just a major dick. Or at least you like to act like one
online.

I wonder, why. Some deep seeded insacurities? A complex of some sort mayhaps.
I wonder what you are really like, you know in real life. It rather pleases me to think
what you are really. Smile At any rate I will admit that I am a bad Roleplayer then and bow
this one out to the, apperantly sound of mind masses. All my characters are nasty and not
worth spending the time roleplaying with. It is apperent that I am a twink. Noob. Noobie.
Green horn. A newcommer. inexperienced. Maybe when I grow up I can play make believe
like you someday. If only I was that good at pretending.
Back to top Go down
desenchanter

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 am

Admin wrote:
At any rate I will admit that I am a bad Roleplayer then and bowthis one out to the, apperantly sound of mind masses. All my characters are nasty and not worth spending the time roleplaying with. It is apperent that I am a twink. Noob. Noobie. Green horn. A newcommer. inexperienced. Maybe when I grow up I can play make believe like you someday. If only I was that good at pretending.

See that's the thing. You're NOT inexperienced and not a noob (however much you may act like one). You've had the character for years. I think your biggest problem is that you don't think like your character would. The things he says and does are not the actions of someone living in a border town, married to a Guild Mistress, they're the actions of a prepubescent teen, sitting at his keyboard about to hit the I WIN button.

I say this with utmost sincerity and no malice; I really do think that if you just stepped back with Izanagi a little, made him less 'in your face', and not liable to go off at anyone within striking distance at a moment's notice, you might find that everything you bitched about in your opening post disappearing. Because like I said before, it is YOU that is crippling the Dahkoar faith right now, and it's a bloody shame that Faye can't see that any credibility she might have diminishes every time Izanagi opens his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:44 am

Quote :
Izanagi Never begged for anything. And he never bowed to Sithys.
Dose that hurt you little eliet I'm a big man complex?

YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER.

Quote :
It should not because from what I understand you are a Vary big man.

He isn't his character either and he didn't take IC things OOC.

Quote :

Honestly I rather liked you but it seems that I should not have.
Because you are just a major dick. Or at least you like to act like one
online.

YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING CHARACTER.

And people wonder why NW is in deep shit. Between all the good RPers moving on to better MUDs and the dipshits that are so abundant, annoying and intruding on others, I can't fucking tell.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:10 am

I find it funny how people can sit and point fingers at Izanagi and try to blame him for people not taking the Dahkoar faith seriously when he's not even a member of the faith. And,again it's not one person ,it's the faith as a collective that lend people not to take it seriously.
This has been an ongoing problem..let's see..there..was...

Fallyn-who,no matter what she might try to deny,was a slutty char. I know this thru ooc and ic means. Seemed she didnt try to keep it secret tho' because everyone knew and it was the brunt of many tavern jokes.

Torin-dont think I need to go there. But what I found extremely odd is Sithys' deep trust of Torin,regardless of the fact that he screwed half the females of Gahlen, yet him and Ashira would come down hard on the females of the faith who acted less slutty than him.

Then you have the chars who are devoted and dont do anything for the faith...wont name names but they joined the faith for reasons other than rp..which is apparent and also lends to people talking icly and wondering why they're part of the faith.

And Tatiana..I haven't really had a negative thing to say because most of the time I like rping with Tat..but sometimes I feel you're trying to get an ooc rise from your friends with all the sexual innuendos your char makes..the lastest one,commenting on a paper dress in the tavern saying "This will make my tits look good" and then chuckling..

And you say that it's only Izanagi making the faith look bad? We all need to step it up and realize that while things might be funny for a moment oocly, the actions we put our chars through could have a longer lasting impression.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:21 am

Quote :
Overall, I could care less about whatever is posted here.
ROFL. Sure, that's why you are so adamant about commenting on the "worst" roleplayer in the game? Give us a break Sithys (if it really is you). Speaking of worst RPers. What's worse, roleplaying two characters that have far different styles of roleplay (Izanagi's two), or roleplaying a guildmaster that sits in the temple for a year only to come out once a month to try to pk someone or harass the Waylumi? Let's not point fingers at bad roleplay when you were the king of shit roleplay.

Quote :
The only other side to Izanagi that Sithys ever saw was when he would beg and whimper about how he needed another chance and just someone to believe in him. So, if that's what you were referring to, huzzah, you were right.
The only other side of Sithys (besides getting people to pk for him) was running from the game when he resigned as GM, thereby not letting us have some vengeance and pking his lame ass.

Quote :

Loki
(Jasol, Rafin, Jae, Sithys)
Hey dumbass, Jasol was played by Torin on Threshold, nice try.

Quote :
And people wonder why NW is in deep shit. Between all the good RPers moving on to better MUDs and the dipshits that are so abundant, annoying and intruding on others, I can't fucking tell.
All the good rpers? Are you talking about the Dahkoar MUD team? ROFL. You can't be serious. We're talking about Torin, Sithys, Ashira and Blaise here. They are the bottom of the barrel. The true quality roleplayers that were part of their team but are playing currently are Grale, Cintal, Azaleane (though it's been said she is over with Torin lapdancing with Fallyn), Galain, and dozens more that still play from four years ago. Enlighten us on those quality roleplayers that have found better MUDs? What MUDs were those again?

-Bane, if you're gonna try, try to get it right.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 am

Quote :
I think your biggest problem is that you don't think like your character would.

A) How would YOU know how MY Character thinks?

Quote :
The things he says and does are not the actions of someone living in a border town,

B) Are you for fucking reals? Have you even walked into the tavern ever? Have you ever rped with the bulk of Gahlen? NO one acts like they are in a fucking border town. Or at least vary few do. And I doubt that your one of the few.

Quote :
I say this with utmost sincerity and no malice; I really do think that if you just stepped back with Izanagi a little, made him less 'in your face', and not liable to go off at anyone within striking distance at a moment's notice, you might find that everything you bitched about in your opening post disappearing.

C) If you even botherd to roleplay with him then you would know that for the past year fayebeth has helped to Change Izanagi. HE IS NOT 'in your face' and liable to go off at anyone withn striking distance any more.
Now hes really mellowed out. Granted he still is an Exreamly jealous elf. And again, he gives what he gets. Regardless of level.

Quote :

Because like I said before, it is YOU that is crippling the Dahkoar faith right now, and it's a bloody shame that Faye can't see that any credibility she might have diminishes every time Izanagi opens his mouth.

I understand that you are oocly tats buddy and that you favor her side at any rate icly and oocly. But you are highly mistaken. It is ok. I'm used to it. Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. Empty

Back to top Go down

lol lame steal, weak try.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: