NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol lame steal, weak try.

Go down 
+4
Harpy
Abraxis
renslady
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
netjester

lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 am

It's at this point I think it's clear that the points been missed
Back to top Go down
desenchanter

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 am

netjester wrote:
It's at this point I think it's clear that the points been missed

Agreed, along with several others.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:26 am

A lot of the posts have referenced Fayebeth dating/married to Izanagi. Anyone can say or think what they will, that's not going to change anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:55 am

Quote :
A lot of the posts have referenced Fayebeth dating/married to Izanagi. Anyone can say or think what they will, that's not going to change anytime soon.

You say that as if anyone gives a shit.

To the idiot that skipped school when he was just a punk:

The more knowledge you have memorized, the easier it is to make connections between things. Those are synapses. The more you have, the faster and more efficient you think, so how much stuff you know about something matters a shitload when you're trying to think about anything related to it, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Random wrote:
Quote :

You say that as if anyone gives a shit.

To the idiot that skipped school when he was just a punk:

The more knowledge you have memorized, the easier it is to make connections between things. Those are synapses. The more you have, the faster and more efficient you think, so how much stuff you know about something matters a shitload when you're trying to think about anything related to it, dumbass.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Man, Random you are so cute when you are angry.

Look,

A) yes it dose mean that people care or otherwise they would not have bitched about it in the first place. It's obvious, they think it would be better for the dahks if iz was not with Beth.

Ding Idea

as far as you going and assuming that I 'skipped' school as a child you are just plan wrong.

I had a mother and father that where divorced. a step dad that moved us around from state to state, and I went from school to school.

As far as you littke 'weak' explanation of synapses.
You failed yet again.

Synapses are chemeachel junctions yes, most of which controll your nervious system.

And trying to explain how something works dose not explain WHY it works the way it dose.

Let me break it down so that you can understand it then, because obviously you didnt understand it when i siad it the first time in short.

so heres the long.

Intelligence is the ability to think abstract.Its the ability to comprehend ideas, to solve problems, to reason.
Traits like creativity, character, or wisdom, fit under this term.

Knowing the how, dose not mean that you understand the WHY.

So, Ill say it one more time

Intelligence is not lerned knowledge. Anyone can regerate information. But howmany can really understand what they are saying, or what others mean.

And P.S. You seem to be the only punk here on NWAY.

tongue
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
Harpy

Harpy

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 pm

-I- removed the last post by Random.

You can make your point and you all have been calling each other school yard names. Fine and good.

But keep those school yard names to elementary school, not high school. You can make a point without resorting to calling a specific person a foul word.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

It's the flame section numbnuts
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:19 am

I deleted another of Random's posts. Clearly he doesn't know the meaning of "flaming" as intended. Instead he chooses simply to name call which is something any three year old can do. Can we at least try to be a bit more witty in our posts and maybe more mature?

Also, if this is such a shitty forum, why keep coming back?
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 am

Let the lulz begin!
Back to top Go down
Harpy

Harpy

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 am

netjester wrote:
It's the flame section numbnuts

I don't really give a rats ass what section it is.

Grow up. A tad bit.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

After having grown up a tad bit.

I now realise that calling fellow posters names in the flame section will result in your post being deleted.

I'd love to know which words they where.. having not seen Randoms post. I wouldn't wish to fall foul of this "New Rule".

Two posts down, hey random? You must of hit a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:30 am

I hear ya.

Now I'm fucking curious what kind of a background these morons had if 'bitch' sparked that kind of reaction.

To remain on topic, the Waylumi events were worse than the Shadowfest or wtf they call it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 am

Hey Jester man, Stop egging this guy on will you.

And Random, All that we are asking for is a little Adult interaction, not that you would know what that is.

I am sure(lol not really) that you can make a post that both comes across as both a put down to the intended party and gets your point across at the same time without using words like bitch and fuck...

Like Harpy said, this site is here based off a game that has a 18 and older age limit. I am almost afraid to agree with her.

Ill ask the rest of admin not to delete posts in the flame section as That is the way I wanted it in the first place. Notice there is no mod for this section, and its that way for a reason you guys. Lets let him show off his leet skills in language and his true age.

Rob flower
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Neleron wrote:
Quote :
P.S. Oh. You have competition. NWX is coming back, methinks. Says something about how amazing this forum is doing. Beyond your moronic topic here, it hasn't achieved all you claimed it would.

This will be fun. When is it coming back? Is Blaise running it again? Considering all the posts he does here, I doubt he has time to be posting on both locations. Either way, I liked that NWX had complete freedom of expression, even though it never achieved anything it claimed either. It never brought all the cheats from Thresholdx or the posts and it didn't have enough real cheats from NW.

I think it will be hilarious watching NWX try to compete with this forum. (Think of Blaise and Neleron whining about NWY on NWX, ROFL!).

-Bane, Editor of Forum Wars
Back to top Go down
Yuk Yuk

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:49 pm

OH MAN! I can't wait! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aza

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Woa

I'm not exactly sure why I did spend the time to read most of these posts.. As Nel would say, "Too much time on my hands"... I guess.

I sure hope most felt better after all that typing-bitching... A lot of the reading, seems to be bunch of people forgetting that NW is a game, that there is a life out there... Others just sound rather immature, but think themselves overly intelligent and some just can't seem to part IC and OOC.. and it is always what fucks up any roleplay games...

Being unforgiven to characters and players because the players behind the characters actually got something going on in the real world..(good, bad, or just a lack of interest in a game) is a pet peeve of mine... To not get upset more than I should about people bitching because someone stops logging in a game for an insane amount of hours everyday, I decided to just go and assume (yeah, I know, assuming is bad) that people bitching ... are just jealous. I mean, Com'on, Folks...

Talking about assuming... assuming people are anywhere similar to their characters... Is in fact bad at so many levels... and soooooo showing one is not able to part IC and OOC..... we can roleplay... because we all can lie, pretend and act, hell, we can devote our fake-self (character) to fake-cause and fake-religion, you have fake-lovers, fake-weddings, fake-divorces, fake friends, buy fake-clothes, eat fake-food, fake-murders that you've paid 400 fake-coins to a fake-thief, and don't forget the fake-power and fake-authority you have within your fake-guild and over your fake-guildmates.....

we all have in us a bit of a bitch-side, innocence, dreams, ass-hole, sexyness, flirtatious, ideology, discipline, lazyness and so on and so forth.. at a level or another... which one we enjoy/decide emphasizing on when we build and play a character is dependable of so many factors....

You always know about people what they want you to know... if all they let you know is a character in a game, then it would be same as saying, you don't know shit about them.... other than wow.. he mud-fuck well, wow, he has vocabulary, consistency... and all these wow and irk you might feel are still -just- your perspective, your opinion...

Anyhow....
See.. I ain't too good at flamming...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 am

Aza wrote:
Others just sound rather immature, but think themselves overly intelligent and some just can't seem to part IC and OOC.. and it is always what fucks up any roleplay games...

Being unforgiven to characters and players because the players behind the characters actually got something going on in the real world..(good, bad, or just a lack of interest in a game) is a pet peeve of mine... To not get upset more than I should about people bitching because someone stops logging in a game for an insane amount of hours everyday, I decided to just go and assume (yeah, I know, assuming is bad) that people bitching ... are just jealous. I mean, Com'on, Folks...

Talking about assuming... assuming people are anywhere similar to their characters... Is in fact bad at so many levels... and soooooo showing one is not able to part IC and OOC..... we can roleplay... because we all can lie, pretend and act, hell, we can devote our fake-self (character) to fake-cause and fake-religion, you have fake-lovers, fake-weddings, fake-divorces, fake friends, buy fake-clothes, eat fake-food, fake-murders that you've paid 400 fake-coins to a fake-thief, and don't forget the fake-power and fake-authority you have within your fake-guild and over your fake-guildmates.....

we all have in us a bit of a bitch-side, innocence, dreams, ass-hole, sexyness, flirtatious, ideology, discipline, lazyness and so on and so forth.. at a level or another... which one we enjoy/decide emphasizing on when we build and play a character is dependable of so many factors....

You always know about people what they want you to know... if all they let you know is a character in a game, then it would be same as saying, you don't know shit about them.... other than wow.. he mud-fuck well, wow, he has vocabulary, consistency... and all these wow and irk you might feel are still -just- your perspective, your opinion...

I was going to quote each pice bit by bit but im growing lazy with this.

So I will just point out, that You said that your pet peeve is people not being able to part IC from OOC.
Then in the next line you use OOC words.

for example You say 'OUR' fake-selfs. (characters) and fake-murders that 'YOU' pay ect ect ect. It goes on like that. I think its funny when people are cought red handed doing what I now call the lumi move. Where you say one thing and do another. Or do as I say not as I do. OR as the dictonary calls that, A hypocrite. I love how people point the finger saying that others cant part ic from ooc when they themselfs are horrable at doing so. And as for the getting angry with people oocly because they just "happen" to have something pop up right when their character has to do something, then all of a sudden they log back on right after the fact...Well I do believe that people do that on purpose. for whatever the reason may be its still bullshit. Unless it actully is a REAL life problem that they have to deal with. No this game is not the only thing in the world I spend more time on my 360 and with my gf and at work all sepreatly in the past month then I have on nw in the past six months.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Aww...but don't worry..NWA is here now and that will make it all better! (Sorry still sore about that...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

lol lame steal, weak try.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: