NW-Y.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NW-Y.

WE HAVE MOVED! JOIN US AT NEWAY.PUREFORUM.NET!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol lame steal, weak try.

Go down 
+4
Harpy
Abraxis
renslady
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Random

lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:27 pm

To Bane: Shocked

Nuff said.

Admin wrote:
Are you for fucking reals? Have you even walked into the tavern ever? Have you ever rped with the bulk of Gahlen? NO one acts like they are in a fucking border town. Or at least vary few do. And I doubt that your one of the few.

If everyone has bollocks for RP why not tag along, right? Why don't you grow a pair of rabbit ears and hop around with that Playboy bunny nymph that claims she grew up in the forest, ergo the costume? Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Random wrote:
If everyone has bollocks for RP why not tag along, right?

Ok so you are saying that if everyone has shitty Roleplay, why not have shitty Roleplay too. Right?

And I am fully aware that that is sarcasm. Another jab at my ability to Roleplay.

I do not think you fully understand something here, because you keep saying (or shouting rather),
"You are not your fucking character and your character is Not you."
I do not think you understand the context of some of the things said here so let me break it down for you in a short explanation.

We are not our characters, our characters are made up fairytail races in a world of text.
We DO however controll the things those characters do. And Therefore the character is only as good and or bad as we have the ability to make it. Ergo, when you disrespect the character in a ooc fashion you are actully disrespecting the player, not the character. Dose this make sense to you Random?

Quote :
Why don't you grow a pair of rabbit ears and hop around with that Playboy bunny nymph that claims she grew up in the forest, ergo the costume?

This is a factual example and a good one. Thank you.

Quote :
Idiot.

This gives me the impression that you think I agreed that I play MY character like he is not in a border town.
I disagree. But again That is me.

I wonder who you are, but sadly you have the right to remain anon.

I thought about cross checking the I.P. with others but That was quickly removed from my thoughts because it's an invasion of privacy. However if you would like to let us know who you are, then please do.
Back to top Go down
https://nw-y.forumotion.com
desenchanter

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:
I understand that you are oocly tats buddy and that you favor her side at any rate icly and oocly. But you are highly mistaken. It is ok. I'm used to it. Very Happy

My opinion has nothing to do wtih Tatiana. I do have a mind of my own, and I'm basing my opinion on all the times I've seen you do exactly what you're denying, as Aith or as my alt, oh and it's the opinion of LOTS of people ICly who have been around at the time too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:00 pm

And since we are so vary far off topic here I'll go even futher.

Sithys, Ashira and Jaren (AKA Torin{who couldnt tell he would log Jaren on when Torin couldnt get the girl})
constantly used sex to get people to devote.

Example.

Erivael, was told she would be made Minister if she seduced Sano into the faith.
Thats why she all of a sudden "loved" him out of the blue one day.
However Sano is not playing the game to mudsex and it didnt even phase him one bit.

This is how Sithys and Ashira got the faith to 'grow'. It was hardly religious in any way at all.

The "True" Dahkoar faith was a group of ooc friends and family that wanted their own little pice of NWA.
Thats not to say that they where Not good Roleplayers. I often enjoyed Roleplay with Ashira and Sithys when it was something that they came from their offices and or clans to do. Which was not often. Unless it was for someone they knew oocly. I can cite a good deal more examples of this, but would rather not because I am not trying to attack them but rather show the difference between what you say is screwing up the Dahkoar faith and what you Think was a Strong faith.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Quote :
My opinion has nothing to do wtih Tatiana. I do have a mind of my own, and I'm basing my opinion on all the times I've seen you do exactly what you're denying, as Aith or as my alt, oh and it's the opinion of LOTS of people ICly who have been around at the time too.

I honestly dissagree with you. So we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

And Ill say it one last time. He gives out what he gets. If you approch him in a way that seems agressive or something that is in that kind of context. He will react in the same fashion towards that person.
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Everyone will always have an opinion of someone's rp, because it is interpreted differently by each person. I've been told for example by some, that I cannot rp my way out of a paper bag...yet told by some that they love the char of Fayebeth.
I think in the long and short of it, what people think of the actual rp ability matters little. What does matter is that you portray your char with consistency, don't flake out or change due to what others may say or do. Play your char as your char was created to be. If they're meant to be an all around ass, then play them that way. I'd rather that then have them shift and change with what people say behind their back icly or oocly. -That- is what ruins a char.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

renslady wrote:
Torin-dont think I need to go there. But what I found extremely odd is Sithys' deep trust of Torin,regardless of the fact that he screwed half the females of Gahlen, yet him and Ashira would come down hard on the females of the faith who acted less slutty than him.

Thats not the only reason Torin was bad for the faith.

Torin got the Dahkoar faith into a LOT of bloodshed. He got quite a few dahks killed because of his personal hatred for the seers. and others. He would attack who ever he wanted because he was a high enough level.
And that got a lot of the faith killed.

But lets all over look that little tid bit of information.

He was just as bad if not worse than Izanagi used to be. But it was ok, because,

1) he had the level to do it.

2) he had the ooc support of the guild master and AGM, who he lives with.

He even helped Sithys murder clergy members. Which Ill admit Zaltar is annoying as shit when he gets loud, but hes still not wrong in over half the things he says. But to make a stand against the power three is a bad idea. One way or another they screwed you. And half the time it was done oocly.

But anyways, thats just something i glanced over and thought needed to be pointed out.
people tend to over look the obvious

As a matter of fact I wonder if the big three's hatred for the seers was one of ic conflict or of ooc dislike for admin. Sithys controlled the faith using paranoia.

Notice now that the seers do not mess with any of the dahks nor do they try and controll that faith, like sithys said they did. He called them puppetmasters, but the only puppetmaster in that situation was Sithys.

Again im not saying thats a horrable thing oocly, because it brought ic storyline and it was roleplay. But rather I am just giving you some insight as to what the Dahkoar faith really was.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:56 am

[quote]I'd be glad to spend time posting random shit to point out how much of a failure you are at, what do you call that, RPing?, and how much of a pompous hypocrite dickhead you are for criticizing other people's real attempts at RPing, but I hate the fact that I'm giving some kind of value to this shty board.

I'll go wash myself for having trod through it so he's some parting advice: try not to be such a pompous hypocrite dickhead and poor RPer from now on.[/quote[

lol!

Dude, you still didnt get it did you?

This board is ooc. Everything said on here is ooc, ABOUT IC. If someone says something here ABOUT IC that dose not make It IC.

When someone talks to another someones in a ooc fashion about Ic things and we reply in a ooc fashion, that dose not mean that we think that we are our characters.

You still seem confused. Which is ok, some people dont get where the line is and you seem to be one of them.
When Someone trods all over my rp, and I stand up in defense against said troding, that dose not mean that I consider myself my character or visa versa. It dose however mean that I get upset that people take a small part of my character and expect that the rest of the 90% of his personality is the same. Thats just stuiped.

So do I get upset about that? Yes, dose that mean that I think that me and my character are one in the same.
No.

However you seem to think so. And you keep citing things that I said and trying (at a failed attempt) to connect some dots there are not even there. I think you might either be
A) reading WAY to deep into it

or

B) just fail to understand completly.

Either way, you are still coreect in saying that I am a hypocrite. If only for the fact that I offend people in the same ooc fashion that they offend me when it comes to considering what Good roleplay is.

However seeing as that we are all guilty of this, it makes no difference. Not to mention yet again that this -IS- on the flame section of the boards.

Want to have another go at it then Random?
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 am

I dont know...a failure to me would be someone hiding as a guest so that they can call someone a dickhead like a two year old without getting caught
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am

sun of a bitch.

I am sorry about that random I hit the edit tab somehow and thought I hit the quote tab so I pretty much redid your post man(or woman).

Would you mind reposting it please, because there is no way i can take that back or refresh it to what it was to start with...

Again totally sorry and didnt mean to do that man.
Back to top Go down
Bane

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 am

Jaren was Torin?

That's a new one to me! Are you sure on that one Admin?

-Bane, Finder of Facts
Back to top Go down
renslady

renslady

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 am

I am 100% sure of that and can vouch that Jaren was Torin. Am sure other people can too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:14 am

And yes bane I am a 100% sure of that one.

I am sure that if you ask him he can confirm that it is true.

And if he dose not then I only have to say that hes just being hard about it because I do know for a fact that he was both.

And if it came down to his word against mine who would you believe?

The one who never has rped a truthful and steady character and likely is a lier irl (I have noticed that 70% of the time the players that have the currupt and dishonest characters that either cheat in some fashion or lie are also the same way oocly.)

Or the one who has always told the truth oocly and whos characters are WAY more truthful and honest.

Thats up to you who you would believe.

But that dosent change the facts.

Rob.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:57 am

You are not your charcter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Netjester you are 100% correct and in this reply you are close to being on topic with what you are saying as opposed to Random who thought that I was thinking, feeling or saying that I was my chracter.

This is of corse false.

However in my last post I was not saying that you are your character but rather that your character takes after you in some small way or another. This is factual.

Let me explain it and then we can go from there.

Let us use Torin and Jaren as our first example. I know he gets picked on a lot but bare with me.

Torin for all his purpose was a total man slut. This is something that Everyone knew already. His alt, Jaren was also a total man slut. This was harder to find out due to his constant loging in the classroom within the Dahkoar guild. However anyone who was within the Dahkoar guild Knew this both icly and oocly. Whether or not they will admit it openly is a different story all together. The truth is every Dahkoar woman he tryed to sleep with and 94% he succed with. They both where completly different characters. One was Religious, firm, Reserved and smart. The other was wild, smartass, free living rogue. Both had One thing in common.

They where both man sluts. Which from what I understand Their player is this way in real life.
His main goal when ever he loged on was to bed a woman. And that being said, and I am sure he will deny this, but, that seems to be a trait that he shares with his characters.

Lets go over that one more time. Torins player is NOT his characters, however his characters do have a trait that is His.

Example two. (as If we really need one)

Trezo's characters.

All seemed like upstanding characters, at first glance. But in all honesty they where each corrupt in their views of women. They where all womenizers, and rather disrespectfull ones at that. Once he had the trust of a lady he used that and their own faults to play themselfs against their own mind. Making them think that the problem was them when in fact it was him all along.

He had on more than one account used a character to get close to a female player as a friend then after retireing that character or, bringing his alt on to the stage, used that information he gained icly oocly.
There are a few players that will also agree with this I believe.

Trezo's player in real life from what I understand is a pure scumbag. I mean dirt dirt dirt. And I will not go into his personal life but know that he has done things that are not only moraly wrong but just a sin against humanity. He is one of the men that give a bad name to the rest of us and the reason people today say that chivalry is dead, the kind of person you see on jerry springer.

Now having said this and it all being fact how can you honestly deny that at some point our characters take on at least one trait from us?

Lets use Me as an example.

Izanagi and Lynksil are two completly different characters but they both have one thing in common.

They love to argue.

This is something that they get from me, I love to argue in real life, I fine it enjoyable and even if I am loosing Its still worth the breath to have my point viewed. Now I will also admit that I have been wrong in the past and will contune to be wrong in the future. However I am not always wrong and in this instance I feel that I am completly on the nose with it.

Just take a step back and look at all your ooc friends that play a roleplaying game with you and their characters and from each character they have or do play find that one trait that they share with their creator.
I guarantee you will find it.

This is Truth. Basic truth. That to be honest dose not need examples to back it up. You already know this.

We can even look at sivastion's characters, he has a PhD. in psychology, and this is evedient in his roleplay.

Anyone who denies this as fact is a fool.

If you would take a moment to be truthful with yourself and make a honest evaluation of this, then you will come to the same conclusion that I have.

Thank you for understanding that while We might not even in the slightest way be our characters, our characters in actuality take after us in some small way.

Rob, the one who is NOT his character.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:07 pm

I at times play ambidextrious fireball wielding psycho's who love mushrooms and hate all forms of public displays of affection.

I'm not my charcter. If you want to call someone a liar in an attempt to pre-empt his potential denial. Then just say you think he's dishonest! Let's not try and compare Ic representations to there OOC counterparts as some form of validation for the opinion.
Back to top Go down
G-dog

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm nothing like any character I've ever roleplayed, nor is any character of mine anything like me. At best, both my characters and I speak English, eat, sleep, poop, and try to avoid unnecessary death or injury. So clearly, you can conclude from how my character is, that I'm a bigot cowardly glutton who spends too much time in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :
I'm not my charcter

Again, I already agreed to this fact. Mayhaps if you actully read my post you would be able to dispute it better.

Quote :
I'm nothing like any character I've ever roleplayed, nor is any character of mine anything like me

To be like minded or like in character is one thing to share one specific trait is another.

I am the same color as another person that dose not make us alike. Get it?
Its just human to have fault and by saying that you do not in even this aspect is a pure lie, and if you believe said lie, then you are either a sad person or unable to understand fully.

I dont expect this to be well taken by the masses.

But the fact is its just human falt.

Even Albert Einsteine's theory of relativity was disputed and disbelieved for the longest time before it was accepted as truth.

I think What I said stands firm in and of it's self and needs no futher explanition. It would be pointless to repeat myself. If you do not want to cope with it (or cant) that is ok. I never asked you to believe that last post, but mearly to consider it. Again, thats just what I have come to believe based on what I have observed.

Thank you,
Rob.
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Quote :

Again, I already agreed to this fact. Mayhaps if you actully read my post you would be able to dispute it better.

I'm not entirely positive you're even aware of what you're disputing.

Because Torin is a "Manslut" as we're coining the term. He's naturally a 'manslut' in real life and by proxy is a liar? I mean, you assume he'd lie about something because his character lied about stuff?

You're not Albert mate. You're not providing some universal truth here.

Just because you role play a geezer who runs around killing people because they disagree with you. It's not fair to say you do that 'OOC'. Just because Torins character may or may not of embellished on a few truths. Doesn't mean that its safe to assume that he would.
Back to top Go down
G-dog

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:53 pm

In fewer words, it is entirely incorrect to ever assume that the way somebody roleplays a character is reflective of any real world trait he might have, or that any real world trait might be carried forward into a character. NWA is a haven for shitty gamers who 'roleplay' themselves at a keyboard, so I can see where the assumption that most/all gamers are like that might come in, but seriously, you are just projecting. You can't separate, so you assume nobody else can, and anybody who says so is telling lies.
Back to top Go down
It's Me!

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Haha. Rob, man, you have completely reaffirmed my thoughts on both yourself and Izanagi. I've never read something that was so revealing where the person posting it just didn't realize how much they were giving away. I LOVE it. Go you for being so dense.

As for Izanagi being the thing that is ruining the Dahk faith. I'd say that's entirely true. I'll tell you why. He is married to its guild master. It's a safe bet to say that 90% of the game thinks Izanagi is an idiot. He portrays himself as an idiot 9 times out of 10. No one in their right mind will take Fayebeth seriously when her opinions and views can be swayed by Izanagi.

You talk about folks needing to actually RP with you, and in some place other than the tavern. I have some advice. Make yourself available for that. No one sees what you don't want them to see. And we all see an idiot. So stop blaming us for not knowing your character. That blame is entirely on your shoulders.

Also...does anyone else find it amusing that Random and Rob there misspell the exact same words and have the same horrid grammar? Good times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Quote :

Also...does anyone else find it amusing that Random and Rob there misspell the exact same words and have the same horrid grammar? Good times.

Well, what can I say, other than Random and I are not the same person. Why would I argue with myself?
I have enough people to disagree with me as it is, I dont need to argue with myself.

While you are right about Izanagi not allowing himself to be seen by others and give them the chance for a deeper roleplay experience, it is because he dose not like everyone enough to let them know him fully.

Now, taking one part of him that he WANTS you to see, him being a moron (which is so that you will not take HIM seriously) and saying that is how he is icly all the time is understandable, ICLY. Thinking that I am Exactly like my character in EVERY way oocly is just assuming way to much. Now who cant seperate. Do you know antying about my irl at all? No because I do not share, with anyone from NWA. So how can you? You have only what few posts I have given you and those are not about my personal life but rather about the MUD.

Still I find it funny that you think I am giving things away without knowing it. When time and time again I not only agreed with most of you who spoke against me but even went so far as to explain why. This was obviously done with thought.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Quote :
Because Torin is a "Manslut" as we're coining the term. He's naturally a 'manslut' in real life

Really Jester read before you post.

Torin is a character, Torins player is not. Torin's player is slutty irl. Thats not a bad thing, nor is it a good thing.

The point here is not to question his morals, but rather to point out that BOTH his characters had the SAME flaw and the SAME weakness. Even though they where completly different characters.
This flaw, icly is something that they get from the player oocly. HE only played to mudsex. That was not a secret. Torins player is not his character but his character is controlled by him, and therfore has the same chance of falling pray to that HUMAN players weakness in real life.

Quote :
You're not Albert mate

This is Obvious, however I was using him as an example to show that the masses will not agree with me because they do not WANT to. If you refuse the truth that dose not change the fact that it is infact the truth.

Quote :
Just because you role play a geezer who runs around killing people because they disagree with you. It's not fair to say you do that 'OOC'

Well Jester I certanily hope not, or other wise we are even worse off irl than we are now.
That comment is to outragious to be even close to a good example.

Quote :
Just because Torins character may or may not of embellished on a few truths. Doesn't mean that its safe to assume that he would.

Embellished is putting it lightly. And as it is my personal REAL world experience with HUMANS, once a lier always a lier.

G-dog. You however prove some valid points

Quote :
In fewer words, it is entirely incorrect to ever assume that the way somebody roleplays a character is reflective of any real world trait he might have, or that any real world trait might be carried forward into a character.

No, it is entirely not. People are not perferct and will never be. Your personailty will always spill into the things that you make and do. This is common sense and is a Unavoidable fact to life. You are a product of your experiences. And no one has the same ones within one life time. You are you, and your character is not real at all, they do Not experience things the way you have because of this fact. There is just no way that they can, and no way that you can feel the things that you rp them through as you have in real life. You have to feed them life somehow, and so you give them a personality that you make up using the experiences that you have attained through life. They take on a thought process that is one of your own. This is why it is 100% possable for someone's character to have a trait that is found within its creator.

Quote :
NWA is a haven for shitty gamers who 'roleplay' themselves at a keyboard, so I can see where the assumption that most/all gamers are like that might come in...

To this I have only to say that to each their own, what you might consider shitty roleplay others might not. Would you rather play D&D or Palladium? How you roleplay, again is subject to YOUR thought process, and is Derived from your experiences with others and with that relm of imagination. The only limit our characters has is US.

Quote :
but seriously, you are just projecting. You can't separate.

If by this you mean that I am psychologicaly projecting, (making an excuse for your own faults by projecting the cause of said failure onto someone else) you would be highly mistaken, Time and time again I have agreed with things that have been said to be my own failures and this is evedient with this vary topic.
If you think that I am fully projecting my personality into my character then yet again you are mistaken.

I like to agrue, and I love to play videogames. Levels, systems, how to do this and that all entertain me a good deal. So when I am given the chance to brig both loves into one I do. NWA is a GAME, and as such it is something that WE the Players join in together in order to enjoy. When you take something to the extream you are killing the fun. Sorry if I do not breath and eat in a world of text, and thus my roleplay is not up to your grade of eliteness. However this is not projection of any sort. No, its called Entertainment. Thats why I bought a ferret, a pet, to entertain me. Thats why I play NWA. Its, why I watch tv, play 360, ride my dirtbike in the mud.

As for the separating part, of corse I can. Again I will point you to the thred being the flame thread a place to vent and bitch about IC things OOCLY. As I have explained twice now in depth within this thread.

Quote :
so you assume nobody else can, and anybody who says so is telling lies.

This is not an assumption, as you have seen I have given you proof of this in a past post. Your inability to accept it as truth dose not mean that I am making an assumption. If anyting, at the vary least I would call it an educated guess, based off of things that I have seen and know to be fact. Or you can call it a theory that needs to be fully tested.

At anyrate I hope this answers all your questions and allows you to be more open minded in the way you think.

Rob
Back to top Go down
netjester

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:47 am

Quote :

This is not an assumption, as you have seen I have given you proof of this in a past post. Your inability to accept it as truth dose not mean that I am making an assumption. If anyting, at the vary least I would call it an educated guess, based off of things that I have seen and know to be fact. Or you can call it a theory that needs to be fully tested.

So here we have it, the meat of the topic.. Its an OPINON. Its not an educated guess nor a theory its an OPINON.

Its your opinion that because Torin lies IC he must lie OOC.
You could be right. Torin could be a compulsive bullshitter and thus a liar IC and OOC

But its still not a fact that because he lies IC he lies OOC.
Back to top Go down
Random

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 am

Quote :

Don't insult me, bitch. Unless you're some kind of freak that swallows his tongue everything he sees a typo, you shouldn't concern yourself with my English. It's near flawless.

Quote :

I dont expect this to be well taken by the masses.

But the fact is its just human falt.

Even Albert Einsteine's theory of relativity was disputed and disbelieved for the longest time before it was accepted as truth.

Yeah, Einstein would to'ally believe you, man, don't listen to the masses that criticize your shitty RP. You're just different. You're special.

Quote :
This flaw, icly is something that they get from the player oocly. HE only played to mudsex. That was not a secret. Torins player is not his character but his character is controlled by him, and therfore has the same chance of falling pray to that HUMAN players weakness in real life.

Oh? So his weakness is getting off on text? You're revolutionizing psychology here, not to mention the pr0n industry.

Quote :
No, it is entirely not. People are not perferct and will never be. Your personailty will always spill into the things that you make and do. This is common sense and is a Unavoidable fact to life.

This can't excuse you if your character=you. Read before clicking on the Send button, really now.
Quote :

You are a product of your experiences. And no one has the same ones within one life time. You are you, and your character is not real at all, they do Not experience things the way you have because of this fact. There is just no way that they can, and no way that you can feel the things that you rp them through as you have in real life.

Oh? But that's what RP is all fucking about, you twit. I'll quote the 'It's me!' idiot and remark on how you're giving shit away without realizing it i.e. that you're a shitty RPer.

Quote :
They take on a thought process that is one of your own.

Only if you suck ass is it identical or readily observed.

Quote :
This is why it is 100% possable for someone's character to have a trait that is found within its creator.

Yeah, that's certainly a definite maybe right there, you 100% possible idiot you.

Quote :
This is Obvious, however I was using him as an example to show that the masses will not agree with me because they do not WANT to. If you refuse the truth that dose not change the fact that it is infact the truth.

BELIEVE in me! REPENT thy sins! Let me SAVE you from your IGNORANCE! You know what, you're right. The masses shouldn't be allowed to have a say in anything. You have the ultimate truth in your mind. You're better than them. Much better. They're just worms while you're so brilliant, you shiny epitome of shitty RP!

Quote :
I like to agrue, and I love to play videogames. Levels, systems, how to do this and that all entertain me a good deal. So when I am given the chance to brig both loves into one I do. NWA is a GAME, and as such it is something that WE the Players join in together in order to enjoy. When you take something to the extream you are killing the fun. Sorry if I do not breath and eat in a world of text, and thus my roleplay is not up to your grade of eliteness. However this is not projection of any sort. No, its called Entertainment. Thats why I bought a ferret, a pet, to entertain me. Thats why I play NWA. Its, why I watch tv, play 360, ride my dirtbike in the mud.

So that's why you play NW as a chatroom? Because that's fun for you? Lemme share a dirty little secret with you:

Know why people don't RP over there? Because it's a fucking chatroom. Know why people don't chat about their lives on a RP MUD? Because it's a fucking RP MUD. Know why monkeys don't talk? Because they're fucking monkeys, you moron.

There's a place for everything, but don't ruin the game for other because you just want to play soccer on a basketball field.

Just goes to show how much of an idiot you really are and if I were you, I'd put my thinking hat on and read over everything said in this topic carefully because continuing down the aisle of stupid you set yourself down on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol lame steal, weak try.   lol lame steal, weak try. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lol lame steal, weak try.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NW-Y. :: Other. :: The flame zone.-
Jump to: